Highly sought Gunning Home
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes as private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
If you are looking to rent in beautiful Gunning, be sure to check out this lovely, updated three bedroom, ensuite home. With two good sized living spaces, a modern kitchen, three bedrooms with built in robes and an ensuite, this home has plenty of room for a family who would like a large backyard to potter around in.
Inside the home is modern and neat. The open plan kitchen, dining and family room is warm and welcoming and is sure to quickly become the heart of the home. The modern kitchen includes timber floors, a tiled backsplash and plenty of cupboard space including a pantry. There is electric cooking for your day to day use. The adjoining dining space also features timber floors and carpet flooring outlines start of the family room, providing visual separation. As most families would agree, an open plan layout is ideal for entertaining guests or supervising kids while you cook. For your comfort, there is a slow combustion stove and reverse cycle unit for year round comfort and climate control. In addition, a separate formal lounge is provided. Light filled, with carpet flooring, it is the ideal space to relax and enjoy a moment of peace.
The home features three good sized bedrooms, all which include built in robes. The master is roomy and features and ensuite with all of the essentials; toilet, vanity and shower with waterfall showerhead. The family bathroom is conveniently accessed from the remaining bedrooms and includes a vanity, shower and freestanding bath tub.
If you love to be outdoors, you will love the space to have to stretch your legs in the large, open backyard. With a covered pergola that runs the full length of the house, imagine weekends spent relaxing with a cuppa while you watch the kids run and play on the level lawns. With minimal, low maintenance gardens, there is very little upkeep required, meaning your weekends are free to spend how you please. A lock up double garage is provided that would double as a workshop and there is plenty of off street parking.
• Three bedroom, ensuite home in Gunning
• Open plan kitchen, dining and family room
• Kitchen with good storage and electric cooking
• Family room includes fireplace and R/C unit
• Separate, light filled, formal lounge room
• Three bedrooms, all include built in robes
• Large, easy care backyard, with covered pergola
• Lock up double garage, additional off street parking
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.