Convenience with great complex amenities
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes as well as private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
If location and convenience is what you’re after, look no further than this quiet, single storey townhouse in the heart of Mawson. The semi open plan design sees a spacious main living area and slightly segregated dining area. Bamboo flooring throughout creates a neat and tidy look and for year round comfort you will find a reverse cycle unit is provided with the addition of ducted gas heating throughout. The compact kitchen maximises the space provided with plenty of storage, gas cooktop and stainless fixtures, including a dishwasher. Three good sized bedrooms are provided, two of which include built in robes. The master bedroom includes a spacious ensuite, with luxury features including a spa bath and heated towel rail.
This is a great, family orientated complex with the addition of a 10m swimming pool, tennis courts and amenities centre all available for the residents use. Mawson ovals and playground are within walking distance as is the local school and Mawson shopping centre which provides cafes, supermarket and specialty stores. Close proximity to the Canberra Hospital and medical facilities a plus, along with the added convenience of a bus stop on Heard Street that provides a looped route for all these facilities.
• Three bedrooms, two with built in robes, ensuite with spa
• Bamboo flooring throughout, R/C unit, ducted gas heating
• Compact kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher
• Single garage with remote door
• Pool, tennis courts and amenities centre within complex
• Mawson oval, park, shops, school within walking distance
• Bus route loops Canberra Hospital, Mawson Primary School and Woden Town Centre.
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.