Style, size and possibility
This solid, well-maintained four bedroom, ensuite family home presents well, has good inclusions and is situated on a large 855sqm block.
Three living areas are found off the entryway. The L-Shaped lounge dining adjoins a well laid out kitchen and family room. The updated kitchen is practical, neutral and includes a good balance of space, storage and style, also featuring a brand new gas cooktop.
Also providing easy access to the rear garden, you are certain to take a minute on the back porch and contemplate all that the spacious rear yard has to offer. Making possible a potential extended living area, alfresco dining, deck or perhaps a food producing kitchen garden that will enjoy regular sunshine and a good aspect.
All bedrooms include large picture windows, built in robes and slight segregation from the main living areas. The added bonus of quality curtains and floor coverings, as well as split system for heating and cooling, and large family bathroom with sunken spa completes this home perfectly.
• Traditional four bedroom, ensuite home
• Three living areas, semi open plan
• Functional, ideally designed kitchen layout
• All bedrooms are light filled and include robes
• Split system, quality curtains, slate and carpet
• Uniquely styled master bathroom with spa
• Large 855m2 low maintenance secure block
• Close to schools, shops and transport
• Double enclosed carport
• Freshly painted