Set back from the road and very private, this neat and tidy, single level home is available now. Ideally located in popular Wanniassa, the home features three bedrooms, multiple living areas, great outdoor spaces and a wheelchair accessible bathroom. Within close proximity to a bus stop, a variety of schools and within walking distance to Erindale Shopping Precinct, you have convenience at your door step.
The L-shaped living and dining area is spacious and open with plenty of room for a family dining table and lounge suite. With plenty of windows, the room is flooded with natural light. The functional kitchen includes quality stone benchtops, plenty of storage and a pantry. There is an stainless steel freestanding electric oven and gas cooktop along with a Miele dishwasher for your everyday use.
The family room has a sliding glass door for effortless indoor outdoor flow and ramps for wheelchair access. There are two reverse cycle units, located in the kitchen and lounge plus ducted gas heating throughout the home for year round comfort and climate control. If you love to be outside, there is an entertaining area with pergola that runs the full length of the house. A single garage with remote door is provided plus there is additional off street parking accessed from the rear of the property.
• Three bedroom, wheelchair accessible home
• L-shaped living and dining plus family room
• Kitchen with stone benches and Miele dishwasher
• Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Accessible bathroom, separate toilet and laundry
• Ducted gas heating, 2x R/C units plus ceiling fans
• Single garage with remote doors, additional parking
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.