Welcome to 16 Lowrie Street, a charming home, full of history in an ultra-convenient and leafy location, just around the corner from Dickson Shopping precinct and moments from the centre of Canberra. With three spacious bedrooms, light filled living areas, a homely kitchen and generous outdoor spaces with a studio, this home is certain to impress.
Freshly painted, the home is welcoming and bright with neutral tones and ducted heating throughout. There is a generous lounge room with fireplace and plenty of natural light. The formal dining room is conveniently accessed from the kitchen and includes a reverse cycle unit for year round comfort. There is also an additional meals area that would double as a great space for a study, kids play space or reading nook if preferred. The kitchen is homely with plenty of storage and electric cooking.
Three generous bedrooms are provided, all of which include built in robes. The main bathroom is a good size with a shower and vanity. The floor to ceiling tiles offer a modern finish that is easy to clean. For your convenience a separate toilet and laundry are provided.
Outside you will find a studio, once the workspace of George Foxhill, an accomplished and well known expressionist artist. Here is where many of his famous artworks were imagined and created. If you are the creative type, you can be sure this space will provide inspiration for your creativity to flow.
The backyard is fully enclosed and very spacious with level lawns and low maintenance, established gardens. There is a single garage and adjoining single carport provided for car accommodation.
Conveniently located, it is less than 10 minutes to walk to Dickson Shops meaning you have a variety of amenities at your fingertips including access to the light rail. If you are looking for convenience but don’t want to compromise on space or privacy, this home just might be perfect for you.
• Three bedroom, one bathroom home
• Light filled lounge room with fireplace
• Formal dining with reverse cycle unit
• Additional meals area/study/play room
• Homely kitchen with plenty of storage
• Three spacious bedrooms with robes
• Bathroom, separate toilet and laundry
• Freshly painted, ducted heating throughout
• Good sized, enclosed yard with level lawn
• Garage, carport and backyard studio
• Great location, close to Dickson shops
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients.
We will continue to conduct private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.