Convenient family home
If you are looking for a family orientated home in a fabulous, central location, this is it! With great living spaces, an updated kitchen and four bedrooms plus ensuite, this single level home is sure to impress. Set back from the road, in a quiet loop street, privacy is assured. The landscaped front yard is very low maintenance. There is ample off street parking and additional parking found in the double garage and adjoining double carport that are completely fenced for your security.
As you enter the home you are greeted by a warm and welcoming formal lounge room complete with a variety of windows trimmed with quality window furnishings. Polished floating timber floors flow throughout the lounge and into the open plan kitchen and family room for a modern and easy care finish.
The modern kitchen includes good work surfaces and plenty of storage space including a pantry. There is a dishwasher, electric oven and gas cooktop for your day to day use. The adjoining family room is versatile and adaptable to furnish as you please, whether you need a kids play area, second living area or formal dining space with plenty of room for an extended family dining table.
Four good sized bedrooms are included, three of which include built in robes. The master includes a private ensuite, a perfect bonus for a family. The family bathroom is neat and tidy with a shower, separate bath and modern vanity with storage space. There is a separate toilet for your convenience.
The spacious and level backyard is fully fenced providing a secure space for kids to play. There are level lawns and low maintenance gardens. The garage and carport are fenced separately from the backyard for added safety. The property is located in a very quiet street within close proximity to a variety of local schools and shops.
• Family orientated four bedroom, ensuite home
• Polished floating timber floors throughout living areas
• Formal lounge plus additional family/dining area
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Secure block with child friendly, easy care gardens
• Double garage, double carport fenced for security
• Very quiet, loop street in central location
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients.
We will continue to conduct private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.