Plenty of room to move.. inside and out!
Welcome to the quintessential Australian country dream! This charming home is well maintained and cute as a button. With separate living areas, a bright and airy kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and a great outdoor entertaining area, this home is perfect for a growing family who want a carefree and simple lifestyle with plenty of room to move – inside and out.
Inside, the home is bright and spacious, full of natural light and very welcoming. As you enter the home, you are greeted by a formal lounge area that looks through to the adjoining family room and kitchen. The kitchen is bright and airy with plenty of storage including a pantry, good work surfaces and a dishwasher.
Sure to be comfortable year round, the home includes a cosy fireplace that is ducted to provide warm air to the bedrooms. There is a reverse cycle unit in the kitchen/family room and all of the windows have been retro fitted with double glazing for further climate control and energy efficiency.
Three good sized bedrooms are provided with convenient access to the family bathroom. The bathroom includes all of the essentials; shower, vanity and bathtub. For your convenience there is a separate toilet and laundry.
If you love to entertain or spend time outdoors, you will love the space you have to potter around the 1,000sqm block. A fully covered, raised entertaining deck includes a built in BBQ perfect for a weekend get together. The kids will love running around and kicking a ball on the level lawns and will spend hours engaging in creative play in the awesome cubby house, complete with a swing, rock climbing wall and slide. There are veggie gardens fenced off from the rest of the yard so you can grow your own home produce.
Plenty of car accommodation is provided with a double carport and adjoining double garage with drive through access to the backyard. Located in the charming town of Gunning, with all of the local amenities on offer, if you are seeking a country change, be sure to inspect this charming home today.
• Charming three bedroom home in friendly Gunning
• Bright living areas, kitchen with dishwasher and pantry
• Fireplace, ducted to the bedrooms to provide warmth
• Reverse cycle unit, double glazed windows for efficiency
• Covered, timber entertaining deck with built in BBQ
• Large, fully fenced yard with awesome kids cubby house
• Double carport, double garage with drive through access
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients.
We will continue to conduct open homes as well as private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.