Fully updated in prime location
Are you looking for a neat and tidy, updated unit in the heart of Woden? Look no further. This modern, two bedroom, ensuite home is conveniently located within walking distance to Canberra Hospital and Woden Town Centre. Freshly updated throughout, the home is move in ready, has been recently painted and new carpets with updates made to the kitchen and bathroom.
The modern kitchen includes plenty of storage, including a pantry, good work surfaces and electric cooking. The L-shaped living and dining area is bright and airy with direct access to the private courtyard through sliding glass doors. There is a reverse cycle unit included for year round comfort.
The two bedrooms are segregated from the living area via a hallway that cleverly incorporates an oversized linen cupboard to maximise your storage space. The bedrooms are generous in size and both include built in robes. The ensuite has been recently updated and includes both a shower and bathtub for your convenience. The main bathroom is spacious and also incorporates the laundry facilities.
Outside, you are treated to a private, north-facing sunny courtyard complete with veggie beds and built in picnic table. Perfect for enjoying a cuppa while you relax and enjoy the leafy surrounds.
Ideally located in the highly sought after ‘Cammeray Court’ complex, the unit is primely positioned on the ground floor with only one adjoining neighbour. There is a secure lock up, oversized and insulated garage tat can be used as a workshop, home gym or studio space plus and additional car space.
• Modern two bedroom, ensuite home
• Updated kitchen with electric cooking
• L-Shaped living and dining with R/C unit
• Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• Fully renovated ensuite with bath tub
• Private, sunny courtyard with veggie beds
• Lock up garage plus additional car space
• Walk to Hospital and Woden Town Centre
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.