Sought after suburb
Within this popular established suburb located on the fringe of the Inner South, this well maintained three bedroom, one bathroom home sits elongated on its generous block and offers an original floor plan with updated kitchen, some original features and deck addition.
The generous combined lounge and dining room includes beautiful double hung timber windows as sited throughout the home as well as a gas heater, split system and ceiling fans. Neutral colour scheme, complimentary carpet and laminate floors are also featured throughout.
The kitchen has been updated while maintaining the original layout and updated appliances have been cleverly integrated to retain the homes authenticity. With generous laminate work surfaces and large kitchen window over the sink providing abundant natural light.
* Three bedroom, one bathroom timber home
* Combined elongated lounge/dining area
* Updated functional kitchen, stainless and glass appliances
* Original features, double hung windows, picture rail, split system, gas heater
* Double aspect master, carpet in bedrooms
* Internal laundry plus linen cupboard
* Elevated timber deck adjoins house
* Large level easy care yard
* Metal garage and additional off street parking
* Popular established location close to amenities
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please respect social distancing whilst viewing the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry. Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/