Modern apartment with great amenities
Spacious one bedroom apartment, located in the Southport Complex is ready for its next tenant. The spacious layout includes a large sleek kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. The open plan living area that opens out to the balcony, spacious bedroom, modern bathroom plus the added bonus of a single secure car space and storage locker.
With an easy commute to the city via the Tuggeranong Parkway and within walking distance to Tuggeranong Town Centre and Tuggeranong Lake, this property offers the ideal lifestyle for a professional or couple.
Located on the 6th floor, you will enjoy the warmer months sitting on the veranda enjoying the water views across Tuggeranong. As the tenant, you will have access to all of the facilities that the complex has to offer including the fully equipped gym and stunning outdoor pool.
Enjoy being centrally located within the Tuggeranong Town Centre, offering eateries, shops & recreational amenities just moments from your doorstep.
• Intercom & lift access
• Large bedroom and modern bathroom
• Built in robe to bedroom
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Single secure car space and storage locker
• Balcony with stunning water views
• Access to complex pool and gym facilities
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.