Architect-designed North facing family home
This stunning four bedroom plus study, two bathroom home is situated in the heart of the Inner South and has been tastefully updated with new carpet, fresh paint along with quality furnishings. Split over four levels there is a space for everyone to enjoy. Whether it be soaking up the sun in the sunroom, reading a book in a light filled nook of the loungeroom or time spent maximising the use of the stunning established gardens and outdoor area.
Architect-designed by Pettit+Sevitt the home has a grand feel, maximising on the North facing aspect the build has been tailored to suit the corner block and location. The style of this home is complimented by large windows, high ceilings and a split level design. The exposed timber gives the open spaces a sense of warmth and depth while the neutral décor and tones allows for an easy adaption for the new occupants belongings.
The outlook from the kitchen is absolutely spectacular. This space is certain to please any cook, the raked ceilings and large windows allow the light to flood in and with quality appliances and plenty of bench space this is sure to be the family hub of the home. Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms sit well within the floor plan, built in robes in all the upstairs bedrooms plus split systems for year round climate control. The fourth bedroom is conveniently segregated, perfect as a teenage retreat or the option to double as an office space. The home also boasts a laundry shoot, remote access double garage, separate workshop and home security alarm system.
• Four bedrooms plus study, two bathroom family home
• Fresh paint and new carpet
• Split level design, north facing corner block
• Built in robes in three bedrooms, split systems for year round comfort
• Double garage with remote access, separate workshop
• Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms with laundry shoot from bathroom to laundry
• Plenty of storage space, under staircase wine cellar space and built in shelving in study
• Low maintenance established gardens, sun soaked backyard
• Located close to walking trails, schools and arterial roads
• Minutes from Weston Creek Shopping Centre, tennis courts and amenities
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please respect social distancing whilst viewing the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry. Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/