Two bedroom unit in Pearce
Two bedroom ground floor apartment boasting a well-equipped upgraded kitchen with dishwasher, air conditioned open plan lounge/dining and 2 segregated bedrooms both with built ins.
Brand new floating flooring flows throughout the kitchen and into the living area, creating a modern finish that is low maintenance while also being pet and allergy friendly.
With good airflow, high ceilings and undercover car accommodation and conveniently located within walking distance to the local shops and bus stop.
• 2-bedroom ground floor apartment.
• Built ins in both bedrooms.
• Upgraded kitchen with ample storage and dishwasher.
• Combined lounge/dining area
• Combined bathroom, toilet, and laundry.
• Multiple storage options.
• Brand new flooring through out
• Air-conditioned living area.
• Private courtyard with privacy and access to street parking.
• Visitor’s carpark at the entrance to the units
• Small block and very quiet neighbourhood
• Walking distance to Woden shops bus stop a 1 mt walk.
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.