If you’re keen to secure a beautifully presented and well maintained three bedroom home in a sought after location, then this property is a must see!
This updated three bedroom home boasts a mix of tiles and carpet that flow throughout while the large windows allow the home to be flooded with natural light. The kitchen, with breakfast bar and plenty of storage, works well within the floor plan.
Step outside and feel instantly at home, with the peaceful gardens within a secure area, complete with large paved area, is ideal for entertaining and the grass a great space for the kids.
• Updated well-presented three bedroom home
• Light and bright throughout
• Practical, updated kitchen with stainless appliances
• Modernised, stylish family bathroom
• Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling
• Fully landscaped established gardens with paved terrace
• Family friendly cul-de-sac
• Double enclosed carport plus off street parking bay
• Excellent location within the suburb close to all amenities
• Small pets considered on application
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.