Fully furnished... simply unpack your bags and you are home
This fully furnished the apartment on the 3rd floor, boasts the sun filled, open plan living and dining areas, with the ability to extend your indoor living out to the balcony. The bedroom and balcony showcase amazing views of Mt Ainslie. The kitchen is simply stunning with modern features and quality appliances. The home is serviced by a modern and stylish bathroom and separate laundry. Large secure allocated parking and lock up storage cage also a major plus. This unit is disability accessible.
Here is an architecturally designed one bedroom apartment located in Mode3 building, situated in the bustling suburb of Braddon, Canberra City. Ideal for professional/s, looking for convenience and close proximity to work, the convenience of inner city living with the shops, an array of cafes, restaurants and bars along with being close to parkland and public transport.
– Fully furnished, open plan living
– Entertainers kitchen, large island bench
– Quality appliances, electric cooktop & dishwasher
– Spacious, stylish bathroom
– Separate laundry
– Views of Mt Ainslie
– Secure very generous car park space, storage cage
– EER 6
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ and the body corporates consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients.
We will continue to conduct private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.