Beautiful Home With Self Contained Granny Flat
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients.
We will continue to conduct open homes as well as private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
Available now, 35 Cullavin Street is a charming three bedroom home in the quaint township of Gunning. With private street appeal, this traditional brick home features, three bedrooms, open planned kitchen and living area and large paved entertaining area with low maintenance yard. The property also includes a self-contained granny flat with ensuite and kitchenette.
As you enter the home via the covered front porch, you are greeted by a light and bright, open plan kitchen and living area complete with cathedral ceilings, picture windows and a slow combustion fireplace and the added bonus of a gas heater as well. The cheery kitchen is spacious and inviting with plenty of storage, good work surfaces and electric cooking. While this area is open planned in design, there is a designated dining nook adjoining the kitchen, creating a great space for a dinner party or family games night.
The living area is full of natural light, thanks to the array of picture windows surrounding this room. Cathedral ceilings add elegance and a feeling of space to this area which is fully tiled making it easy to care for and allergy friendly. A slow combustion fireplace will ensure your family is toasty warm during the cooler months.
The master bedroom is spacious with a full wall of built in robes. The two additional bedrooms are both a good size and include built in robes. The family bathroom is white and bright with plenty of natural light. There is a bathtub, shower and vanity with plenty of storage.
• Charming three bedroom home in Gunning
• Open plan kitchen living, fully tiled throughout
• Fireplace, cathedral ceilings, picture windows
• Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Paved entertaining area, easy care gardens
• Private street appeal, single carport
• Self-contained granny flat with kitchenette
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.