Spacious, well maintained home
Meticulously maintained, this four bedroom home is ready and waiting for a new family. Newly updated the home boasts new carpet throughout. With four good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and generous light filled living areas this home would suit a family who are looking for room to move in a well maintained home that is conveniently located and close to all amenities.
The spacious lounge room is warm and welcoming with large windows filling the room with natural light. For your comfort there is ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling for year round climate control. The kitchen is a good size with plenty of storage and good work surfaces. There is a brand new oven that has just been installed for your everyday use. The kitchen overlooks the family room, where there is a sliding glass door to conveniently access to the backyard.
Four good sized bedrooms are provided, including a master with ensuite. The ensuite is compact but includes all of the essentials; shower, toilet and vanity. There is additional storage provided within the mirrored shaving cabinet. All bedrooms include built in robes so there is plenty of storage for the whole family. The main bathroom is modern and functional with a shower, separate bath and vanity. Floor to ceiling tiles are practical and easy to clean in a neutral colour scheme.
The backyard is spacious and fully enclosed with Colorbond fencing. Level lawns and easy care landscaping require minimal upkeep for those who are time poor. The neat street appeal sees the home set back from the road for privacy and security. There is a single garage under roofline and plenty of space to park additional cars in the driveway.
Located in popular Wanniassa, this home is primely located with convenient access to a variety of local schools. Just moments from Erindale Shopping Precinct you have plenty of amenities at your fingertips and it is a quick and easy commute to Tuggeranong, Woden or the City. If you are looking for a well maintained and updated home, this will certainly tick all of your boxes.
• Four bedroom, ensuite home in great location
• Brand new carpet installed throughout
• Kitchen with plenty of storage and new oven
• Light filled lounge room, separate family room
• Four bedrooms all include built in robes
• Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Single garage, additional parking in driveway
• Low maintenance backyard, Colorbond fencing
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients.
We will continue to conduct private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.