Stylish, easy care living
Situated on the high side of a quiet street in a desirable family neighbourhood, this meticulously maintained home presents a single level of spacious living and low maintenance outdoors spaces. It’s within a stroll to parks plus close to Lanyon Marketplace and Tuggeranong.
As you enter the home, timber floors flow through the living space to create a warm and inviting space while neutral floor tiles feature in the dining and kitchen. Floor to ceiling windows allow natural light to flood the home and the kitchen conveniently features a breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space. Step outside and feel welcomed with privacy and a low maintenance yard, complete with a paved area for entertaining.
– Three bedroom, one bathroom home with single garage
– Generously sized living, dining and kitchen area
– Sunny outdoor space is ideal for barbecues and entertaining
– Securely fenced, established gardens are low maintenance
– Tidy, functional kitchen has ample bench space and a pantry
– Airy bedrooms have built-in robes plus enjoy a leafy outlook
– Drive through single garage provides additional car parking
– Central to quality schools and transport plus arterial roads
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
This property does not comply with the minimum ceiling insulation. The information contained above is believed to be correct at time of advertising however, we take no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and prospective purchasers are advised to rely on their own research.