Inner City Living
Modern architecturally designed one bedroom apartment situated near the heart of the city with ample restaurants and cafe’s at your front door. Two generous balcony’s, one with views of Mt Ainslie and the other facing Black Mountain.
Contemporary meets industrial chic this apartment features quality inclusions throughout. The kitchen comes complete with integrated refrigerator, dishwasher and quality cooking appliances also featuring stone benchtops and splash backs. While a mix of timber flooring, concrete ceilings and feature lighting in the living room is sure to impress. With direct access to the sun filled balcony the large glass doors allow for an open yet cosy style of living. The apartment has also been allocated a lockable storage unit.
– Secure lift access
– Two outdoor areas
– Spacious, modern bathroom
– Double-glazed windows and sliding doors
– NBN ready
– Polished floorboards
– Secure underground parking
– Lockable storage unit
EER is unknown
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients.
We will continue to conduct private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.