Renovated family home
Boasting an L shaped lounge/dining room that sees you utilise both the front and backyard via the sliding doors, this space provides a room you can close off for some privacy. The stylish kitchen showcases glass window cabinetry along with granite benchtops, plenty of storage space and sleek stainless steel appliances.
The master bedroom with ensuite features a walk in robe and glass sliding door access to the front garden, while bedroom two and three have freestanding wardrobes. Ample external storage a plus, a large garden shed is provided, carport with additional storage room.
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
• Bedroom two and three with freestanding wardrobes
• Off peak in-slab heating plus three air con split systems
• Quality window furnishings throughout, security doors
• Battle-axe block backing reserve, secure grounds
• Single carport with attached storage shed
• Low maintenence gardens, garden shed
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients.
We will continue to conduct private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.