This immaculate 2 bedroom modern apartment is located in the beautiful suburb of Forrest and is within close proximity to the Parliamentary Triangle, the shopping hubs and dining precinct of Manuka and Kingston.
Featuring open plan living with views off the balcony, a modern kitchen including Bosch appliances/ ample storage and spacious sleeping quarters this well designed apartment has a floorplan that flows well throughout. A mix of tile and carpet can be found throughout while reverse cycle heating/cooling climate control along with blockout blinds will provide all year round comfort.
With the combined convenience of the intercom controlled entrance and secure carpark you can feel at ease knowing this apartment is safe and secure.
• DAIKIN reverse cycle heating/cooling for living/master bedroom separately.
• All Bosch built in kitchen appliances. Ceramic Cooktop 4 burners, Dishwasher, Electronic Oven.
• Built in Fisher & Paykel Fridge 403 litres
• Fisher & Paykel Dryer 5kg
• 24hrs ducted Ventilation system for bathroom and laundry
• Intercom controlled entrance and building access door.
• Direct lift access to the carpark.
• Large lockable storage cage behind the secure carpark space.
• OSRAM LED Downlights recently replaced.
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients.
We will continue to conduct private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.