Located only a short 15 minute drive from Gunning, this generous 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is ready and available now. This well presented original home offers endless character, a large kitchen, a spacious living area as well as good sized bedrooms.
As you enter the home, you’re greeted with the large open kitchen that provides ample bench and storage space. The kitchen features timber flooring and a neutral colour scheme that seamlessly flows into the living/dining room.
The large living room provides a great space for entertaining and a comfortable area for the entire family with the added comfort of a fireplace and wall unit. This, in conjunction with the three good sized bedrooms create the ideal family home.
Enjoy the country lifestyle relaxing on under the front pergola, soaking up the rural views.
If you would like to view this delightful home, make an appointment today!
– Great family home with three large bedrooms
– Large kitchen with ample bench and storage space
– Specious living/dining room
– Covered front pergola
– Large, easy care garden
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients.
We will continue to conduct open homes as well as private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.