Updated home in great location
This lovely modernised home is seeking a new family. With three bedrooms, a newly updated bathroom, generous living areas and a fully enclosed, child friendly backyard this home will appeal to many. Conveniently located within walking distance to Macquarie Primary School, a short 5 minute drive to Jamison Centre and just a stone’s throw from Belconnen Town Centre, everything you could possibly need is at your fingertips.
Neatly presented, the home includes a light filled L-shaped living and dining area complete with polished wood floors. The updated kitchen includes a dishwasher and has convenient access to the dining room for effortless entertaining. Three good sized bedrooms are provided, two of which include built in robes. The family bathroom has been recently updated with quality, modern finishes including a luxurious soaking bathtub.
Outside, there is plenty of room to move with a generous backyard. Fully fenced, you can put your mind at ease that the kids can play and explore in their own natural environment safely and securely. There is a carport and a shed for your convenience. Located in a fantastic spot, conveniently close to Belconnen Town Centre and within walking distance to Macquarie Primary School. If you are looking for a neat and tidy, family orientated home, look no further.
• Updated and modern three bedroom home
• L-shaped living and dining with polished floors
• Modern kitchen with good storage and dishwasher
• Three good sized bedrooms, two with BIR’s
• Newly updated bathroom with soaker bathtub
• Fully enclosed backyard, carport plus shed
• Great location, walk to Macquarie Primary School
• Close to Jamison Centre and Belconnen Town Centre
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients.
We will continue to conduct open homes as well as private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.