Location Location Location
This first floor apartment is located in the sought-after and well maintained complex Kingston Terrace just steps away from Kingston Shops and within easy walking distance to Manuka, the Parliamentary Triangle and Kingston Foreshore. Great access to public transport, with bus stops right in front of the complexs entrance. This renovated spacious two bedroom apartment offers high quality living and all the modern conveniences in the heart of Kingston.
* Above average internal living space with over-sized bedrooms
* Bright and airy open plan living/dining areas with full-length windows and access to a large balcony that has a tranquil and leafy outlook
* Recently repainted and fitted with premium plush carpet and new curtains
* New energy efficient LED downlights installed, with separate dimmers for living and dining areas
* Both bedrooms have built-in robes with customisable shelves
* Modern kitchen with good bench space, updated electric ceramic cooktop and oven, dishwasher, double stainless steel sinks plus ample storage space
* Daikin reverse cycle heating/cooling split-system air-conditioner in living area
* Separate bathroom, toilet and laundry (doubles as a storage room and comes with a dryer)
* Windows on both sides of the apartment, providing nice natural cross-ventilation
* Great amenities within the complex, including swimming pool, BBQ areas, tennis court and childrens playground
* Chip-access secure parking space and a HUGE lock-up storage room in the garage
* Recently updated intercom access system
* Plenty of on-site visitors parking, in addition to off-street parking spaces around the complex
This high quality apartment offers the complete package in low maintenance and spacious living in an unbeatable location.
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please respect social distancing whilst viewing the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry. Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/