Highly sought home in great location
Ideally located in popular Narrabundah, this charming three bedroom, ensuite home is sure to delight. Inside, there are three good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open plan kitchen living area. Outside, there are a variety of outdoor spaces to enjoy, plus a raised timber deck and single garage with workshop.
Quietly tucked back from the street, the elongated driveway runs to the rear of the home to the lock up single garage with workshop perfect for a hobby space, storage room, home studio or teenage retreat. The charming cottage style front yard includes low maintenance, established gardens and welcoming French doors leading inside to the open plan kitchen, living and dining area.
Undoubtedly the heart of the home, the kitchen is warm and inviting. The open plan layout means you can spend time with loved ones while you cook. There is plenty of storage, good work surfaces and stainless appliances including a dishwasher. The lounge and dining areas are cosy and surrounded by windows that include quality horizontal blinds. With timber floors throughout, the home will be easy to care for and comfortable year round with the bonus of ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling.
The three bedrooms are all a great size with plenty of room to furnish as you please. The master and second bedroom both include build in robes. The master includes French door access to the deck and a fully renovated ensuite. Modern with a neutral colour scheme the ensuite includes floor to ceiling tiles for easy cleaning, an extended vanity with plenty of storage plus face height mirror storage and a walk in shower with waterfall showerhead. The additional two bedrooms share access to the main bathroom which is a great size with corner spa bath, floor to ceiling tiles and great lighting.
• Charming three bedroom, ensuite home
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
• Kitchen has good storage and dishwasher
• Good sized bedrooms, renovated ensuite
• Timber floors, ducted heating/evap cooling
• Variety of outdoor spaces plus timber deck
• Single lock up garage with workshop space
• Great location in convenient Narrabundah
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.