Convenient, low maintenance home
Conveniently located in the heart of Belconnen, this neat and tidy home is available now. Featuring three bedrooms, two recently renovated bathrooms, light filled living spaces and a roomy backyard with fabulous entertaining deck, this charming property will suit those seeking a low maintenance home in a super convenient location.
The compact kitchen overlooks the living space and features good work surfaces, electric cooktop and stove with plenty of storage including a pantry. The adjoining family room is light filled and has direct access via sliding glass doors to the large timer deck, perfect for entertaining friends and family.
The three bedrooms are spacious, and all include built in robes. The master features a newly updated ensuite with all of the essentials; shower, vanity and toilet. The remaining two bedrooms share access to the main bathroom that has also been recently renovated. Very spacious, this area provides bathroom and laundry facilities and includes a shower, freestanding bathtub and vanity. It also houses plenty of room for a washer and drier, with a freestanding laundry tub for your convenience.
A rare find for a townhouse, this home features a generous backyard with fabulous entertaining deck. Fully fenced, the backyard is very low maintenance with level lawns and minimal garden maintenance required. A double garage provides secure car accommodation.
This very quiet complex is superbly located, with convenient access to everything that Belconnen has to offer; University of Canberra, CIT, Calvary Hospital, Belconnen Town Centre and Lake Ginninderra.
• Neat and tidy three bed, ensuite home
• Light filled living space with rear access
• Kitchen with electric cooking and pantry
• Three bedrooms, all with built in robes
• Master features newly renovated ensuite
• Renovated combined bathroom/laundry
• Large timber deck, perfect for entertaining
• Low maintenance backyard, fully fenced
• Double garage with secure internal access
• Quiet complex in the heart of Belconnen
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.