Perfect location with stunning views
Located in the popular suburb of Wanniassa and only a few hundred meters to the local Primary School, this elevated family home boasts stunning mountain views to the rear and is conveniently located in a quiet, leafy street offering quick access to arterial roads for an easy commute around Canberra and even a children’s park located in the street, this home has all the perks!
This four bedroom plus ensuite home is unique, with split level design it offers great living spaces with plenty of natural light and an amazing covered deck providing amazing views out to the Brindabella Mountains. The kitchen is sure to delight and will likely be the hub of the home with plenty of bench space, quality appliances and dishwasher. Floating floors ensure for easy cleaning and low maintenance while the bedrooms provide carpet.
• Elevated four bedroom ensuite home in a fabulous location
• Covered entertaining deck with beautiful views
• Two separate living areas, plenty of natural light
• Quality kitchen appliances
• Generous bedrooms with built in robes to all rooms
• Double carport and great off street parking
• Convenient location, only a few hundred metres to Wanniassa Primary and easy access to arterial roads
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.