Expansive home for those who love to entertain
Enjoying prime positioning in the highly sought suburb of Fisher, this expansive family home is available now. With five good sized bedrooms, multiple separate living areas and a great outdoor entertaining space complete with swimming pool, this home offers a spacious and comfortable lifestyle with plenty of room for the whole family.
The kitchen is a great size with plenty of storage space and great work surfaces and lots of cupboard space. Stainless appliances include a gas cooktop and dishwasher. There are spacious living areas including a lounge and oversized rumpus room.
Five good sized bedrooms are provided including a segregated master suite with his and her built in robes and an ensuite. The remaining four bedrooms are all a good size and share access to the family bathroom which features a shower, vanity, toilet and spa bath.
There is access from the kitchen and rumpus room to the expansive undercover entertaining deck that provides plenty of room to entertain guests and host extended family dinners and pool parties. There is plenty of room for kids to play safely on the level lawn within the fully enclosed backyard. Established gardens add a homely touch with minimal maintenance required.
Set back from the road, the home boasts impressive street appeal. There is a double garage and plenty of off street parking. Located in Weston Creek, you couldn’t ask for a better location. With quick access to the main roads, you can achieve a quick commute around Canberra with a variety of quality schools and shops at your fingertips.
• Expansive family home in prime Weston Creek location
• Five bedrooms, including segregated master with ensuite
• Kitchen with great storage, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Expansive living areas including lounge and rumpus room
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, ceiling fans
• Quality energy efficient features including solar panels
• Fabulous covered entertaining deck plus swimming pool
• Fully enclosed backyard with low maintenance gardens
• Double garage with additional storage and off street parking
• Great location, quick and easy commute around Canberra
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.