Country homestead with picturesque views
Set well back from the main road, with picturesque country views, this classic country homestead is the ideal family home. With multiple living areas, a updated kitchen and four spacious bedrooms plus an ensuite, this home has room for all.
The spacious, combined kitchen and family room is open and light filled. The kitchen is modern with good work surfaces and plenty of storage including a pantry. There are quality stainless appliances including a gas cooktop and dishwasher. The adjoining family room has plenty of room to furnish as you please and features sliding glass doors, creating effortless indoor outdoor flow.
Multiple living areas are provided including a spacious formal lounge room with feature fireplace for cosy winter nights. There is also a reverse cycle unit and ceiling fan for year round comfort and climate control.
There are four good sized bedrooms provided with the added bonus of an ensuite, essential for those with a larger family. The family bathroom is easily accessed from the three remaining bedrooms and includes a vanity with storage, shower and separate bath tub. For your convenience a separate toilet and laundry is provided.
If you love to be outdoors, this is truly the home for you. With sweeping country views, you can enjoy a rural lifestyle with the convenience of town being a short 10km drive from Gunning. There is a large carport that will easily fit 3 cars and a gravel driveway leading to the home.
• Classic country homestead with sweeping views
• Multiple living areas, formal lounge with fireplace
• Reverse cycle unit plus ceiling fan for your comfort
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Four good sized bedrooms, master includes ensuite
• Welcoming, accessible covered front entrance
• Undercover car accommodation, gravel driveway
• Adjoined wet room
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent – the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors’ consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
COVID 19 – PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware. We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.